Moran Construction Inc. (MCI), is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned General Contractor that specializes in working with the Federal Government and its partners to fulfill construction requirements.
Founded in May 2004, MCI’s principals have over 30 years of experience in the government and commercial construction industry which helps ensure that your project will be completed successfully, safely, on schedule and within budget.
Moran Construction Inc.’s focus is on our client’s satisfaction.
Some of the services and qualities that Moran Construction Inc. can bring to your project are:
- Moran Construction’s Safety Program is the top priority. We are proud to say that we have never had a Loss Time accident on any of our projects.
- In house Certified OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Trainers. All MCI employees are 10 Hour OSHA trained in Construction Industry Procedures.
- Moran Construction maintains a quality control system based on preliminary, initial
and follow-up inspections of all major items of work.
Design and Pre-Design Services:
- Experience in working with design firms throughout the nation for all design/build needs.
- Years of experience working with subcontractors and vendors throughout all the trades.
- Detailed cost estimates and proposals provided to ensure scope and costs are meeting the client’s needs.
- Our staff has a proven track record of managing projects all over the world to a successful completion.
- Constant, open communication between all parties associated with the project. Weekly or bi-weekly status meetings help ensure that everyone is well informed.
- We develop clear expectations within subcontract agreements that seamlessly translate into execution in the field. All of our subcontracts are back to back with our customer so that we are aligned in completing the project to our customer’s satisfaction.
- Our continued development of our safety program along with our use of third party consultants including insurance protocols, work site protocols, training, and discipline insure that we manage risk very closely.
Environmental/Green Building Expertise
- We have an up-to-date understanding of the current green building principles and practices.
- LEED Green Associate.
State Certified General Contractor
Qualified Business License No. QB34478
License No. CGC1507785
License No. CGC034144
$10 Million Single Project
$20 Million Aggregate
236 Construction of Buildings
237 Heavy & Civil Engineering
238 Specialty Trade Construction
Cage Code: 3XQK4
CCR, SAM, Pro-Net, Vets100, CVE, D&B
NASA, URS, DVA, USAF, ULA, SCLS, Corp of Engineers and City of Cocoa
Please contact us today to see how we can help make your planned project a reality.