Design and Pre-Design Services:
- Experience in working with design firms throughout the nation for all design / build needs.
- Provide cost and constructability input to clients during the design.
Estimating / Procurement:
- Years of experience working with subcontractors and venders throughout all the trades.
- Detailed cost estimates and proposals provided to ensure scope and costs are meeting the client’s needs.
- Our staff has a proven track record of managing projects all over the world to a successful completion.
- Constant, open communication between all parties associated with the project. Weekly or bi-weekly status meetings help ensure that everyone is well informed.
- Schedule management ensures projects are complete on or ahead of schedule.
- Management of all submittals, requests for information (RFI’s), changes throughout the project’s life.
Quality Control / Safety:
- Moran Construction maintains a quality control system based on preliminary, initial and follow-up inspections of all the major items of work.
- Our safety requirements meet or exceed all OSHA and Corps of Engineers (EM 385-1-1) requirements. Weekly on-site safety meetings.
- Authorized Trainers to conduct OSHA 10– and 30– hour Construction Outreach Training.
Moran Construction, Inc.’s focus is on our client’s satisfaction.
Contact us today to see how we can help make your planned project a reality.